To be a Centre of excellence for equipping teachers and learners with materials and training programmes in order to develop a higher competency and performance; promote skills development in Maths, Science and Technology related areas.
To create mathematically, scientifically, technologically literate and functional learners who embrace entrepreneurialism in order to enable themselves to be successful in a business world that relies on calculators, computers, scientific and mathematical procedures which are rapidly growing and extensively applied in diverse situations.
A healthy planet and an equitable world that values and sustains the diversity of all life.
The Endangered Wildlife Trust conserves endangered species and ecosystems in southern Africa by:
Initiating and implementing conservation research and action programmes;
Preventing species extinctions and maintaining biodiversity and ecosystem functioning;
Supporting sustainable natural resources and management;
Communicating the principles of sustainable living and empowering people by capacity building, education and awareness programmes to the broadest possible constituency;
Taking a strong leadership and advocacy role in promoting environmental and social justice
Our vision is the development and distribution of the Dependable Strengths Process through South Africa
In order to cultivate a strengths based approach to life activities.
To take as many people as possible through the Dependable Strengths Articulation Process (DSAP) thereby:
• Empowering people to improve their effectiveness by actualising their Dependable Strengths
• Changing people’s perceptions of themselves and their value, thus empowering them to action and change
• Helping people to find or create work appropriate to their strengths.
• Enabling more dynamic team work
• Serving as an elective in any qualification
• Complementing learnership or skills programmes in terms of career guidance
• Encouraging a strengths based approach within business, education and the larger community.