A world in which all children can be children.
To create opportunities for vulnerable children to realise their potential through inspirational, memorable and fun experiences.
We believe in ‘What a difference a day makes’ in the lives of disadvantaged children as well as in those who spend that day with them, sparking imagination, initiative and a sense of possibility in both.
We approach this from 2 angles:
1) To provide vulnerable children with opportunities to play, to learn, to be inspired and feel cared for in environments that are ordinarily inaccessible to them.
2). To offer youth and adults from diverse backgrounds fun and accessible experiences that encourages further engagement with social upliftment activities
A vibrant democracy in South Africa with a robust and sustainable civil society supported by a strong local philanthropic movement, rooted in the African cultural heritage of sharing.
To build a strong, stable civil society and democracy in South Africa by contributing to the development of sustainable organisations and institutions. We do this through the development of appropriate, effective grant-seeking and grant-making practice in South Africa, and through capacity development in these sectors.
Our vision is the development and distribution of the Dependable Strengths Process through South Africa
In order to cultivate a strengths based approach to life activities.
To take as many people as possible through the Dependable Strengths Articulation Process (DSAP) thereby:
• Empowering people to improve their effectiveness by actualising their Dependable Strengths
• Changing people’s perceptions of themselves and their value, thus empowering them to action and change
• Helping people to find or create work appropriate to their strengths.
• Enabling more dynamic team work
• Serving as an elective in any qualification
• Complementing learnership or skills programmes in terms of career guidance
• Encouraging a strengths based approach within business, education and the larger community.