SANCA Phoenix House strives to ultimately create alternative options to treat addiction and to encourage healthy living.
We at SANCA (JHB) Society, dedicate ourselves to the following codes of conduct:
• To act with integrity;
• To acknowledge and promote the inherent worth of all individuals;
• To serve our clients with respect and dignity;
• To uphold the professional code of ethical conduct;
• To take the lead in developing and implementing resources and programmes in the field of substance abuse;
• To foster partnerships with other organisations with similar goals;
• To be responsible and accountable for our actions;
• To continuously monitor, evaluate and improve our service; and
• To believe that we can make a difference.
We strive to help improve the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities by providing professional and quality services, while addressing all addictions. This is achieved as per our main objectives:
• to increase public understanding of the nature and treatment of addictions in general, and specifically alcoholism and drug dependence.
• To promote the tenets that substance abuse and addiction is a treatable medical condition with associated social, physical, psychological and community implications, and that this condition requires both community and professional responsibility and involvement.
• To network and co-operate with any other organisations or forums that has similar objectives.
• The Organisation, being concerned mainly with the management of substance dependence and addictions shall not engage itself in any activities designed to either promote or to prevent the legal sale, manufacture, sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages and drugs.
To see families thriving and communities transformed.
Connect Network is a collaborative network of NPOs and Churches working together with women and children at risk, to see communities transformed in South Africa.
A healthy community in all respects.
Our mission at Keiskamma Trust is to foster hope and offer support for the most vulnerable. We strive to address the challenges of widespread poverty and disease through holistic, creative and practical programmes and partnerships.