1. Pennies Nursery School is situated in the inner city with a hundred and sixteen learners.
2. Sun Sparrows Nursery School, in Sunnyside, caters for seventy-seven learners, including children from the Precious Pearls Home of Safety.
3. Pre-School Forum - 17 struggling inner city nursery schools are assisted through training, resource development and other support, in order to better the quality of education and ensure proper standards are put in place.
4. Supportive Housing – PEN has a property portfolio that provides subsidised, low cost housing to community members. The residents are, in some instances, also provided with meals and afforded additional support through social, medical, spiritual and therapeutic services.
5. Sediba Hope Medical Centre has qualified staff that are able to treat minor illnesses, supply and monitor medication and do referrals to other facilities, for example a hospice, if needed. The clinic has a doctor on site to care for advanced medical problems.
6. Precious Pearls Sunnyside: Our first house of safety is situated in Sunnyside with more or less twenty orphaned and/ or vulnerable children occupants.
7. Precious Pearls Berea: This house of safety in Berea accommodates 9 teenage girls.