To include a dashlet report click "Configure Dashboard" and drag the desired dashlet from the "Available Dashlets" block to one of the columns (use the right column for a better fit).
To add reports to your dashboard:
- Navigate to a report instance and verify the report filters and display type (Tabular, Bar or Pie Chart). OR create a new report instance from the Reports menu » Create Reports from Templates.
- Expand the 'Report Settings' section, and click 'Include Report on Dashboard'.
- Click 'Update Report'.
- Repeat for each report you want to include on your dashboard.
- Navigate back to the 'Home' dashboard and click 'Configure Dashboard' again.
- You can now drag the reports onto the right or left columns and click 'Done' to save your layout.
Use the following key combinations for:
- ALT+SHIFT+E - Edit Contact(View Contact Summary Page)
- ALT+SHIFT+S - Save Button
- ALT+SHIFT+N - Adding a new record in each tab (Activities, Tags,..etc)