Special Prodder Directory Package
SANGONeT is pleased to announce the return of the Prodder Directory in print.
Be part of this publication which celebrates the role of Prodder and NGOs over the past 25 years and create greater awareness about the work of your organisation.
Since 1987, the Prodder Directory (print and online) has established itself as the most comprehensive development publication and reference tool of its kind in Southern Africa.
Now, the book is back, revamped and packed with detailed directory and development information needed by all development stakeholders.
Secure a priority profile of your organisation in the new Prodder Directory and take advantage of our multimedia approach to civil society communication.
We offer you the following:
- Business card listing in the Directory:
Organisation name and logo;
- Telephone, e-mail, social media and website;
- Name of head of organisation;
- Summary of programmes and activities;
- Type of legal registration;
- Geographical focus.
- Prodder on-line directory listing is customised with your logo;
- Profile of your organisation to appear on homepage of on-line directory;
- Copy of the publication (valued at R300);
- 1 free Pulse Premium / SN Announce to be used by 30 June 2013 (valued at R1 200);
Cost of package: R1 100 plus VAT for NGOs / R1 900 plus VAT for others.
This unique opportunity is available until 22 April 2013.
Only basic contact details (name/tel/fax) of all other Prodder listings will appear in the printed directory.
- Business card listings as highlighted above;
- Directory listings of development stakeholders, including NGOs, CBOs, donors, consultants and key government contacts;
- “Best of the SANGONeT NGO Portal” – stories, editorials and profiles;
- NGO sector research and resources.
2000 copies will be printed for distribution for:
- CSI and marketing managers;
- Local and international donors;
- Key government departments and agencies.
Business Card Example
Tel: 011 403 4935
Mr David Barnard
Advocacy, Information, Media and Communication, Technology
Legal: Section 21, NGO
The new Prodder Directory will be released in May 2013
If you would like to purchase a package, click here.