Terms and Conditions 2013
1. Thank you for taking the time to review our Terms and Conditions. As a database, SANGONeT requires certain personal information about our users for the Prodder directory. Such information will include both identifiable personal data, as well as non-identifiable personal information. Identifiable personal information will be collected when you sign a contract for service with us, or use our website for a transaction or subscription service. Non-identifiable information is gathered automatically when you visit our website, and stored for use in our system.
2. The purpose of this document is to explain to customers what types of information we will collect and how that information is used. In most cases, we collect this information to ensure network integrity and that we continue to provide you with the most relevant content and best possible service that suits your needs. In some cases, we are required by law to collect personal information about customers. Except where the law requires otherwise, we undertake to protect the confidentiality of such data.
3. Prodder respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. Prodder collects personal data about our users; apply for a service subscription and respond to a customer questionnaire. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.
Use of Personal Data
5. Prodder may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Prodder will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representative to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information.
6. Any information Prodder collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Prodder or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
7. Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site Prodder may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Prodder cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
Reservation of Rights
9. Prodder reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
10. Prodder further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
11. Prodder reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
12. Prodder reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.